Announcing the 2020 Hyde Park Book Club
- Monday, January 20. Author Bea Lumpkin, Always Bring a Crowd and Joy in the Struggle.
Also, Jacky Grimshaw, former aide to Mayor Harold Washington
- Monday, February 17 Author Lee Bey, Southern Exposure: The Overlooked Architecture of Chicago’s South Side
- Monday, March 16 Author Carlo Rotella, The World is Always Coming to an End: Pulling Together and Apart in a Chicago Neighborhood.
- Monday, April 20 Author Keith M. Stolte, Chicago Artist Colonies.
- Monday, May 18, 2020 at HPHS, 7:30 pm , John Mark Hansen, The City in a Garden: A Guide to the History of Hyde Park and Kenwood..
- Monday, July 20, at HPHS, 7:30 pm , The featured book will be the recently republished W-3 by Bette Howland. Her sons, Frank and Jacob Howland will be present to discuss the book. Brigid Hughes, representing the publisher, A Public Space, will join the conversation. .
5529 S.Lake Park Ave.Chicago IL
All are welcome!